Friday, May 3, 2013

Giving In To The Yearnings Of The Sweet Tooth

My daughter goes to the city on and off. Today she went and I had her deposit a check in the bank in the mall. All of the sudden I had a craving for donuts. Been a while since I had some.... So I mentioned casually "namit daad donuts ba. Dunkin donuts" ( donuts would be nice, Dunkin donuts) She said ok. So the whole day I was waiting I even texted her a couple of times what time she will go home. She said past 6pm. Huhuhu do I have to wait that long?
Heheh I even called her at lunch time, pretending to ask if she deposited the check, lol she said yes and that she had the donuts.


 Well I did what I could to forget about the donuts. I made a few posts, took pictures for my next posts, and did some obligations on my other site. Well that took the whole morning and after lunch. I watched my teleserye.  

Then I decided to clean out my laptop. I deleted all the pictures I already used, deleted duplicate pictures and other things not needed. Then I scanned for virus and then restarted my laptop. Well at least I reached late afternoon - 5:00pm

6:00pm - I texted , she was waiting for the taxi to get home. So I played my Farm Town on Facebook which I haven't played in a long time. Hahah anything to get my mind off it.

Finally she arrived but we had to have dinner first, didn't eat much lol. Since she said it was for me and my mom doesn't really like donuts...I had 3 for myself. One for now, tomorrow and tomorrow night. Strawberry filled, Bavarian and chocolate filled.


I guess when you have a craving, you just have to give in......It's not everyday you have one.


No comments:

Post a Comment