Thursday, May 2, 2013

What is it with the time 3:00am

I have noticed the past few days or actually for sometime now that I always wake up at 3:00 am. Maybe a few minutes before or a little after. Whether I sleep early or late, I just suddenly wake up. I thought it must be the need to go to the bathroom (sorry :) ), or my mom wakes up.

Now that I have puppy Leeyam, I still wake up. I let my other dogs sleep outside the bedroom because they would rather play than sleep. First they were used to sleeping in the bedroom, on the bed. But later Chabita would rather sleep in the kitchen tiles because it is cooler. Then Bubbles (Leeyam's mother) would sleep outside too. But at around 3:00 am she would be scratching at the bedroom door.

I really didn't take much notice but I noticed it last night 3:00am. Hmm not superstitious but I wonder. I noticed it the past few days that it would be 3:00am. Nothing really happens. Bubbles would come in when I open the door and play with her puppy. After I while I would shoo her out  because she disturbs us especially my mom,and she goes out.

I don't remember anything special happening on that hour in the past. Or recently. The only thing that makes a connection is that is the hour our Lord died on the cross.
 
I remembered the 3 O'clock prayer. I will get the small prayer card and try praying it every time I wake up. Sometimes I forget to do it in the afternoon unless they do it on  TV. Do you think it is a reminder for me to pray it? I wanted to be a devotee but I can't be full fledged devotee because of somethings but I will try, just in my own way.

I'll see what happens. I will try to pray the 3 O'clock prayer when I get awakened again at 3:00 am.

Wish me luck! I'll let you know what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment