Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sorry Was Gone But Now I Am Back

I love to blog and write about so many things. I am sorry I have not been active here. I was busy on another site. Was hoping and waiting and being frustrated. So I decided to lie low on that site for a while. I got another site too, that will help me earn even if just a little.

It is hard to be somewhere when you are waiting for your earnings and nothing. Makes me wonder because I was there long before I made my blog site here. I have been doing good but suddenly things went wrong. Not just to me but to others who started almost the same time I did and even longer. I think being there 8 months is long enough to learn the rules and TOS and not to violate.

I do not need to mention the name of the site because that is in bad taste. As much as I want to because of my frustrations and anger and depression.But it is unethical. some may know of the site but please refrain from commenting the name here. Thank you I appreciate that.

So now I will try to do more blogs here and on the other site while waiting.  If I don't I get frustrated because my creative mind is working and nowhere to put the words. so hopefully you will find more of my blogs and maybe I will transfer some of the other good blogs on my other site :)

So I am raring to go and start my blogs again. But I still miss the other site. Who know things will get better and I will go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment