Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Me....A Blogger???

Me, a Blogger? That has never crossed my mind. I have seen a lot of blogs before. I would always wonder how they do it. I also was surprised you can get paid. I tried to see how t was done. But I could never understand. so all I could do was read and research.

Then I saw this site Bubblews.com. It looked easy so I decided to give it a try. Hey not bad. It seemed like I knew how to make blogs and make them original. There were ups and downs, problems but in the end everything worked out ok.

There I met a lot of people. Some were good and some ... you just can't please everyone. I never imagined I would have lasted 5 months and make over 600 posts, well 664 to be exact. I found out I love to write.there would be times I get a writer's block (haha already calling myself a writer) but once I started the words just keep flowing.

Well I met someone named Tess Chancellor (hope you don't get mad I mentioned you here). She gave me praise saying I was a good writer and asked if I had a blog site. I said How i wished. She said I should because she saw the potential in me (wow thanks!).

So with her help and patience, she helped me make this site. It really took a lot of her time and since she lived in a different time zone, she stayed up late to help me. She still does by checking my site to see what needs improvement.

Today is just my second day, so bear with me and for sure you will see more of my life, love and passions on this site. Maybe dreams do come true. 

I have two people now that I can be thankful for, they have helped me with their tutoring, their advice and posts, Tess Chancellor (in Bubblews and Blogger.com) and William Todd (in Bubblews). Without them I might not have had the courage to go on and do more. Thanks! Also to the other members and friends I have met along the way all your advices, suggestions and support have also been a great big help!

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart :)

4 comments:

  1. Nice post for a start. Keep them coming Daisy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere! :D

    Don't worry, you'll have so much fun in blogging and since everyone said that you're a great writer, it means one thing.. you're meant to be here in blogging world and mind you, once you get the hang of this hobby, I'm pretty sure you'll love this!

    Keep blogging and read other blogs too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep writing! I saw the writer in you kaya go girl. Tess

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep on sharing your thoughts

    ReplyDelete